Nancy Ansheles, M.Ed. is passionate about helping organizations and individuals develop and achieve results through creative learning programs. For more than 20 years, she’s motivated leaders and professionals to develop workplace skills, energized the creation and sustainability of effective teams, and sparked organizational change.
Nancy loves collaborating with her clients to identify their needs, develop customized solutions, and implement practical strategies. It’s a partnership that motivates lifelong learning and development.
Clients who want to develop an ongoing relationship with a trusted resource, contact Nancy. They rely on her experience and education in the fields of training and talent development, organizational development, and professional communication. This knowledge coupled with Nancy’s humor, energy, practical focus, and follow-through makes her sought-after as a motivational keynote speaker, leader of customized workshops, facilitator for meetings, designer of learning programs clients can use, and professional coach. Her expertise includes:
- Holding Skillful Conversations
- Delivering Powerful Presentations
- Leading and Managing Others
- Facilitating Productive Meetings
- Creating Healthy Teams and Groups
- Giving Feedback That Works
- Managing Conflict
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Developing Your Internal Trainers and Talent Developers
- Understanding Others Through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Effectively Managing Individual or Organizational Change
- Maximizing Your Time and Energy
If you want Nancy to be your trusted resource, or to get a taste of her style, view her practical skills models, or to hear what clients think of Nancy, check out this website or contact her for more information: email email@example.com or call (207)272-5009