Attend Nancy’s 2018 Public Offerings
- February 8: Leading Effective Meetings , 8:30 – 3:30 in Portland – this workshop still has several openings
- March 8 and 15: Skillful Conversations
- April 5 and 12: Delivering Powerful Presentations
- May, 7: Ever Wonder Why… Squirrel! Hacking The Brain to Increase Focus and Creativity, ATD 2018, San Diego, CA https://atd2018.mapyourshow.com/7_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?ScheduleID=284
- June 8: Knock, Knock: Tapping the Creativity in You and Others
- June 14: The Art & Science of Leadership: Neuroscience at Work I’m facilitating this course with my smart and fun colleague, Dr. Princy Quadros Mennella (you’ll love her!)Free Handout
Always interested in increasing her own knowledge and skills, Nancy attended: InsideOut Coaching www.insideoutdev.com where she honed her coaching skills. She also spent a day in Harvard Law School’s Executive Program: “Thanks for the Feedback the Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well” where she watched some of her favorite authors (“Difficult Conversations”), Sheila Heen and Douglas Stone deliver a dynamic and useful program www.stoneandheen.com
“Do You Hear What I Hear?” HR Power Hour Interview
On April 5, 2014, Nancy was interviewed by David Ciullo on WLOB’s HR Power Hour. Nancy’s talk, ” Do you Hear What I hear?”, touches on the things that distract us from listening. She also provides tips on how to stay focused. Go to http://hrpowerhour.com/?s=Nancy+Ansheles&submit.x=0&submit.y=0 to “hear” Nancy’s interview.
As a special thank you for visiting her website, Nancy is sharing 3 of her models to help you improve your communication skills. Click the pictures below to view the short YouTube videos.
Contact Nancy Ansheles for more information: email email@example.com or call (207)272-5009